The Viaje snowboard boots from Vans are a backcountry-ready and tech stacked offering designed for the demanding rider.
• Flex Rating / Stiff (8/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain/Backcountry
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Dual BOA
The Viaje features a Vans x The North Face V3 UltraCush FlashDry liner, as well as a V3 POPCUSH footbed, and their V3 UltimateWaffle outsole for grip, all of which makes this the premier boot in the Vans womens’ range. On top of that, Vans have added their Flex Control System to go with their Custom Focus Plus construction, offering amazing heel-hold and reliability even in demanding conditions. A lower shroud complete with D-ring gaiter hooks and a one-way breathable valve finishes these boots off as a backcountry powerhouse.
Full Feature List
• V3 UltraCush FlashDry Liner: Superior comfort, support, and breathability
• V3 PopCush Footbed: Unrivalled chatter reduction and impact absorption
• V3 Waffle Lug Outsole: Amazing grip in all conditions
• V3 Harness: Eliminates heel lift
• Flex Control System: Predictable and reliable flex
• Custom Focus Plus Construction: Dialled in fit and support
• Double BOA: Dual-zone fit and customisation
• Lower Shroud & D-Ring: Ultimate warmth and waterproofing