The Vans Encore OG boots are a soft-to-medium flexing all-mountain boot that new and existing riders will love for fast progression and all-around forgiveness
• Flex Rating / Soft/Medium (4.5/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Single BOA
The Vans Encore OG is a forgiving and progression focused boot that benefits from some of Vans’ best tech. Featuring their V1 level liner and footbed you get a mixture of response and comfort for all day riding. The V1 Ultracush liner is a heat-boldable highly flexible liner that has a layer of cushioning and a comfort-flex toe box for an easy-going and surfy experience. This is aided by the V1 Popcush Footbed, which offers 3D molded shaping and a layer of foam for added chatter reduction and impact cushioning. As such, the Encore OG are some of the most comfortable boots around.
What We Love
The Encore OG may look entry-level to the eye, but it benefits from lots of Vans tech that’ll make your life easier. Designed primarily for resort riding, this boot will be ideal for anyone who wants to lap groomers or hit the park. You may feel it a little soft at high speeds, but due to both the liner and shell, it will provide plenty of support when you need it. And with Vans Instep Flex Zones tech, the boot will bed naturally where you need it to, and be rigid where you don’t for a predictable and enjoyable ride in all conditions.
Full Feature List
• Vans BOA Closure System: Simple and fast adjustment lets you dial in your fit and tune on the fly.
• V1 Ultracush Liner: Simple and highly-flexible dual-density, heat-moldable liner that focuses on support and comfort with its layer of cushioning, fleece cuff, and comfort-flex toe box.
• V1 Popcush Footbed: Single-density Popcush construction with 3D molded shaping made with perforations for air-circulation in order to reduce moisture buildup and enhance performance.
• V1 Waffle Lug Outsole: Based on the iconic Vans Waffle Outsole, this outsole offers amazing grip and supper.
• Instep Flex Zones: Flex zones allow the boot to flex where it should, reducing stress on the shell, mid-sole, and your foot in the places it shouldn't.
• V1 Harness: Vans’ lightest harness that’s simple and effective, eliminating heel-lift.
• Pleasure Cuff: Comfortable and stretchy fleece cuff for all-day comfort and superior fit.