When premium comfort is non-negotiable, the Shifty is a great boot. A soft flex and lots of cushioning makes these boots great for the relaxed, resort going rider.
• Flex Rating / Soft (2/10)
• Riding Style / Park/Resort
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Classic
The Shifty slots in at the lower end of the stiffness spectrum, and is a great women’s boot for the rider who likes carving lazily down the groomers, and the heading into the park for a little bit of side-hit action. Built to be a pillow on your feet, they feature an Evolution Foam Outsole for cushioning, a cushy Comfy Tongue for reduced pressure points, an integrated internal lacing system to keep your boot secure without feeling tight, and a Cozy Cuff for that extra bit of plushness. All of this is finished off with ThirtyTwo’s Grip & Rip Heel Hold system to eliminate heel lift, making these the ultimate comfortable cruising boots for the laid back rider.
What We Love
These things are superbly comfortable. Like, seriously. They’re built with comfort before performance, but ThirtyTwo have such a handle on building boots that they work really well anyway. Though they’re not going to stand up to hard charging or fast carves, they’re just not designed for it. But for cruising the groomers, jibbing out, and hanging around in the park? Well, now you’re speaking their language.
Full Feature List
• Comfort Fit Liner: Fully heat mouldable, soft liner for ultimate comfort.
• Evolution Foam Outsole: Unmatched comfort and cushioning for all day wear.
• Comfy Tongue: Reduces pressure on the top of the foot and at the ankle.
• Integrated Internal Lacing: Just pull to tighten the liner.
• Grip & Rip Heel Hold: Eliminate heel lift with ThirtyTwo’s clever system.
• Cosy Cuff: Faux fur lining for warmth and snugness.