One of the best-selling boots in the world, the Lashed delivers premium tech and an amazing riding experience that feels smooth, responsive, and never out of its depth.
• Flex Rating / Medium (6/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Classic
The Lashed boot from ThirtyTwo is one of the most popular boots in both their lineup, and in the world! It’s got a mid flex that airs on the stiff side, and a mixture of tech that keeps it super value for money for what you get. With a Performance Rubber Outsole for grip and support, combined with an Evolution Foam Outsole for superior cushioning and impact absorption, these things are built to take a beating. Add in a 3D moulded tongue for reduced pressure on the top of the foot, an articulated cuff for freedom of movement, and the Team Internal harness to keep your heel locked down, and these boots will go from the park to the powder with ease, making them a serious all mountain tool.
What We Love
The Lashed boot packs in so much stuff it’s hard to keep track of it all. It’s been an evolving recipe for years, and they really are just perfecting it at this point! For us, we love how they feel soft in the slow corners and when you’re hitting up the park, but then seem to stiffen over the gnar, like magic! It’s down to tech, of course -- the performance backstay that helps keep your foot in place, as well as the Team Internal Harness and Team Fit liner that provide an excellent mixture of comfort and response for a super well rounded ride.
Full Feature List
• Team Fit Liner: Fully heat moldable, mid-flexing liner for a balanced ride.
• Performance Rubber Outsole: Excellent grip and support in all conditions.
• Evolution Foam Outsole: Comfort and cushioning to soak up big hits.
• Team Internal Harness: Ultimate heel hold without unnecessary tightness.
• 3D Moulded Tongue: Reduced pressure on the top of the foot.
• Articulated Cuff: Reduced stress on the boot and greater mobility.
• Performance Backstay: Adds support and stiffness for hard charging.
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!