The Aboutaday pants package up The North Face’s DryVent 2L shell with 60g of insulation for a warm and waterproof pair of resort focused pants.
• Material / DryVent 2L
• Waterproofing / Highly Waterproof
• Breathability / Highly Breathable
• Insulation / 60g Heatseeker 100% Polyester
Where To Wear
The Aboutaday pants from The North Face offer up DryVent tech, which means they’re super waterproof and highly breathable, too. This is complimented by a 60gsm insulation, which makes them a warm and comfortable pair of pants ideal for taking on the resort in all conditions.
What We Love
With a slimmer fit for added style and some slick colourways, these pants perfectly balance style and function. With everything you could need for a long day on the slopes, these pants are comfortable, versatile, and more than capable of standing up to tough conditions.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Back
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Non-Adjustable
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Slim
• Additional Features / None