With a 2-layer Pinetech shell and a lightweight layer of insulation, the Grid jacket is a great all-rounder for the resort rider.
• Material / 2L Pinetech, 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 40g High Loft 100% Polyester
Where To Wear
The Grid jacket from WearColour is their answer to the question — is there a perfect resort jacket? If there is, it might be called the Grid. With a 2L Pinetech shell made from recycled PET bottles and enhanced with a DWR treatment, this jacket is more than happy to brace tough weather, delivering a 10k/10k split in waterproofing and breathability. Underneath, you get a lightweight 40gsm of insulation, making this an ideal jacket for all temperature riding.
What We Love
Apart from looking awesome, the Grid Jacket has some cool features to balance out its aesthetic. You get waterproof zippers all around, as well as a storm placket behind the front zipper, a removable powder skirt, and one-hand-adjustable drawstrings, too! ColourWear have made this jacket super convenient with lots of storage, too, making it one of our favourites this season.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / None
• Collar / Microfleece-lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Mesh Dump
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Removable
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Vislon #5 Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Storm placket behind front zipper, Articulated Sleeves
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.