The Tilt from Colourwear are a baggy and insulated pair of pants with more than enough tech to keep you riding the resort from first until last lift.
• Material / 2L PineTech, 100% Recycled Polyester Taslan
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 40g High-Loft Synthetic Insulation
Where To Wear
The Tilt pants from Colourwear are definitely designed to be put through their paces. Made from a durable 100% recycled polyester shell, they offer a 10k/10k split in waterproofing and breathability, enhanced by a PFC DWR treatment. Underneath, you get 40g of insulation to keep you warm on those cold mornings, and lots of other cool features to keep you riding in all weathers, which make these a serious pair of resort pants that won’t turn their nose up at a little side-country powder.
What We Love
With Cordura reinforced panels at the hems for total durability, and articulated knees for ultimate mobility, the Tilt pants are a go-anywhere do-anything pair of pants you can’t help but love. And with a 210T polyester lining, they’re comfortable, as well as warm. Just the sort of pants you’ll want to spend the whole day riding in.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Meshed, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Zippered, Gusseted
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Cordura Reinforced Lower Panels
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size M,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.