Lightweight and stylish, the Sharp pants from Colourwear are ideal for resort riders looking to push their boundaries.
• Material / 2L PineTech, 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / Lined Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Sharp pants serve up a 10k/10k split in waterproofing and breathability, enhanced by a PFC DWR treatment for added performance. Underneath you get a comfortable 210T polyester lining, as well as built-in mechanical stretch and articulated knees for total performance and mobility, making these pants a formidable choice for the hard resort rider.
What We Love
With a slick design and plenty of convenience, these pants are a simple yet effective choice for anyone who needs a lightweight pant that can lap the groomers, hit the park, and hunt pillows in the sidecountry. A slimmer fit checks all our style boxes, too, which cements the Sharp’s place as a resort favourite and as a pair of pants ideal for all-day, every-day riding.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Back, Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Meshed, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Zippered, Gusseted
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Straight
• Additional Features / Mechanical Stretch
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size M,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.