Stretch-legged and eco-conscious, the Cork pants from Colourwear are great for resort riding and have enough tech to keep you going all day long.
• Material / 2L PineTech, 100% Recycled Polyester Taslan
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / Lined Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Cork are equipped with a 10k/10k split for all mountain riding, which is topped up with a PFC DWR treatment for added peace of mind. Inside, they’ve got a comfortable polyester lining, which makes them cosy without adding bulk. And with articulated knees for added mobility, these pants are ready for anything the resort can throw at them.
What We Love
The Cork pants are a great looking addition to the Colourwear lineup and are the ideal choice for anyone searching for a lightweight and stylish pant to tear up the resort in. With articulated, fleece-lined knees, and a fleece-lined seat, too, you get total comfort, and can ride as hard as you want. Add in all the resort conveniences you could ever need and there’s really no reason to overlook this pair of pants.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip
• Vents / Zippered, Meshed, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Zippered, Gusseted
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Straight
• Additional Features / VISLON #5 Hip Pocket Zips, Fleece-Lined Knees and Seat