The Black Alder 2L GoreTex Jacket from Quicksilver is a technical powerhouse that dominates inside and outside the resort, and has plenty of convenience to go with its specs.
• Material / 100% Polyester, Gore-Tex
• Waterproofing / Gore-Tex 2L
• Breathability / Gore-Tex 2L
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Black Alder 2L Gore-Tex Jacket from Quiksilver is a super waterproof and breathable jacket that utilises a double-layer Gore-Tex construction. On top of that, it has strategically placed diamond brushed tricot and taffeta panels for heat retention and body temperature regulation. This is complimented by YKK Aquaguard zips, as well as a fixed stormguard hood. But, that doesn’t mean it’s just for the backcountry. With plenty of storage, this thing is ideal to wear all day, everywhere, and is the perfect jacket for the go-everywhere do-everything rider.
What We Love
Few jackets have the sheer versatility of the Black Alder. With a super stylish and minimalist design this thing lets its performance do the talking. It’s comfy, built to last, and will keep water out, no matter what. It can go from chest-deep powder to resort cruising without skipping a beat, and we can’t help but love that. And know you will too.
Full Feature List
• Hood / 3-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm, Mesh Lined
• Collar / Microfleece Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Flank, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media Pocket, Goggle Pocket
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / YKK Aquaguard
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Strategically Mapped Diamond Brushed Tricot and Taffeta Lining
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.