The Trifid jacket from Picture is a versatile jacket designed to tear up the resort. With solid stats and a medium weight insulation, it’s a great all rounder.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 40g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System
Where To Wear
The Trifid jacket features Picture’s DRYPLAY 10k/10k waterproof membrane, treated with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating for ultimate mountain versatility. And with 40g of Thermal STD insulation to go with their Thermal Dry System for optimum temperature regulation, this jacket is an ideal all-rounder for resort riders. It’s capable of standing up to colder temperatures, too, so it’s ideal to wear over a baselayer in fair conditions, or to wear as an outer layer when things get colder.
What We Love
With a lightweight 40g all-over insulation weight, this jacket toes the line between a bulky jacket and a technical shell. And with its awesome panelled styling, along with the other design touches that really set a Picture jacket apart, it’s got everything you need for a long day on the slopes, and is a great jacket to pick if the weather is prone to change and you can only have one in your wardrobe.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / Kangaroo Pouch, Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / No
• Hem / Ribbed, Elasticated
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric