The Track jacket is a shell jacket with an edge, perfect for tearing up the resort, as well as hunting fresh lines in the backcountry.
• Material / 64% Bio-Sourced Polyester, 36% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 15,000g/m2
• Insulation / Thermal Dry System, CoreMax Lining
Where To Wear
The Track jacket is made with a bio-sourced hardshell derived from sugar-cane waste for that eco touch, and is equipped with Picture’s DRYPLAY 20k/15k recyclable membrane, before being coated with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR treatment, for complete waterproofness. And with their lightweight but warm Thermal Dry System and Coremax Lining, it feels like a shell but performs like an insulated jacket, meaning the Track is more than capable of handling both the resort and the backcountry in all conditions.
What We Love
The Coremax lining is made with a sponge-like material which keeps lots of heat locked in, without adding bulk or weight! It makes this jacket really comfortable to wear, but also super warm considering how thin it feels. It also has a separated hood, so that you have protection all around your head from the collar, even when the hood is down! And topped off with a longer rear drape, this jacket has a slouchier look and is perfect for hunting down powder stashes.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Independent, Two-Way Adjustable
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Shaped Sleeves, Extended Rear Drape, Bluesign Approved Fabric
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.