The Styler jacket is an eco-conscious resort jacket with the technical prowess to go hunting for powder stashes. Waterproof and warm, this jacket has got you covered.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System
Where To Wear
The Styler Jacket is an ideal choice for the eco-minded resort rider. Made with recycled polyester derived from PET bottles, and featuring Picture's DRYPLAY 10k/10k waterproof membrane with a Teflon EcoElite DWR coating, this jacket is highly waterproof. Add in the 80g of Thermal STD insulation, along with Picture's Thermal Dry System for internal moisture management, and this is a jacket that will go from groomers to pillows without missing a beat. Designed for the resort, but with the chops to tackle the side country, the Styler is a solid choice when you're looking for a jacket that can handle everything the mountain has to offer.
What We Love
With it's recycled polyester content and Recovery Fabric Program liner, this jacket ticks all our boxes when it comes to eco-friendliness. Add in that it looks awesome, together with its slightly more relaxed fit, its concealed zippers for that minimalist look, and it's funky two-tone design, and this is a jacket that you just can't help but love!
Full Feature List
• Hood/ Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zippered, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric, Recovery Fabric Program Liner