With a touch of classic style, the Pure combines technical performance with timeless looks to deliver a jacket that's ready for anything.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System
Where To Wear
The Pure jacket has Picture's DRYPLAY 10k/10k waterproof membrane, as well as Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating for great waterproofing and breathability, while the 80g of Thermal STD insulation provides awesome heat retention even in the coldest conditions. And combined with the slightly longer drape and tall collar, this jacket is a perfect choice for the resort rider who likes to venture into the side country on the hunt for powder stashes.
What We Love
The classic parka look is recaptured here with the addition of pocket flaps and a concealed front zipper. This gives the jacket a timeless look, and is a contrast from a lot of the jackets in Picture's lineup. And with a slightly longer drape it's easy to oversize this jacket for that baggy look, without sacrificing any of the versatility and performance it offers. It also has five spacious outer pockets, and two inner pockets, making it a super functional jacket for long days on the slopes.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zippered, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets/ 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Belly, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets/ Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Elasticated, Ribbed
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Recover Fabric Program Liner, Bluesign Approved Fabric
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.