The Object jacket from Picture is a perfect mixture of performance and versatility. With excellent technical specs and great functionality, there’s nothing it can’t handle.
• Material / 64% Bio-Sourced Polyester, 36% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 15,000g/m2
• Insulation / 60g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System, CoreMax Lining
Where To Wear
The Object jacket has a bio-sourced hardshell made from a sugar-cane derived polyester, and features Picture’s DRYPLAY 20k/15k recyclable membrane coated with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR treatment, providing complete waterproofing and breathability. Picture have also given it 60g of STD insulation to go with the Thermal Dry System and Coremax Lining, which completely eliminates cold spots, meaning this jacket is well equipped to withstand even the coldest conditions in both the resort and the backcountry.
What We Love
Picture haven’t compromised here, and we love that! This thing has the casual looks of a resort jacket, but will perform in even the deepest powder. And with colourful styling, as well as a more casual look, this jacket is the ideal companion for a trip that has everything in store for you. Take it from bluebird groomers to the gnarliest backcountry pow and it won’t miss a beat!
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Shaped Sleeves, Extended Rear Drape