The Alpin jacket is an eco-friendly choice which makes no concessions in terms of its technical prowess, and is tough enough to weather any storm.
• Material / 64% Bio-Sourced Polyester, 36% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 15,000g/m2
• Insulation / Thermal Dry System, CoreMax Lining
Where To Wear
Crafted with Picture’s brand new bio-sourced hardshell made with repurposed sugar-cane derived polyester, this jacket is eco-friendly. Then they added in their DRYPLAY 20k/15k membrane, along with a Teflon EcoElite DWR coating so water beads right off, and brought it together in a super tough 2-layer ripstop outer for unrivalled durability. Inside, it’s business as usual with their Thermal Dry System and Coremax lining, resulting in a jacket that’s both resort and backcountry ready, and made to take a beating.
What We Love
The 2-layer ripstop outer has a crosshatch pattern which gives the material a really unique look and feel, as well as adding an insane amount of durability. The Alpin is a great choice for riders who aren’t kidding themselves about taking some spills, so if you need something tough, look no further. And with its stylish a-sym zipper design and more geometric styling, this jacket is a standout all over the mountain.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 1x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Shaped Sleeves