The Treva snow pants are a comfortable versatile pair of pants with a baggier styling and plenty of features to keep you ripping all over the mountain.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 40g Thermal STD Insulation
Where To Wear
The Treva pants feature Picture’s DRYPLAY membrane, giving them a 10k/10k waterproofing and breathability rating, and are equipped with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating. On the inside, Picture has used a 40g Thermal STD insulation, which provides excellent heat retention, even on cold days. This makes these pants ideal for all resort conditions, as well as some side country adventures, balancing warmth, performance, and bulk in ideal ratios.
What We Love
They’re baggier than a lot of Picture’s pants, and come with an awesome, stretchy powder skirt at the top, meaning you can wear them low on your hips and still not take on snow when you fall. They also have a cool drawstring waist-cord for a touch of street styling, and thigh pockets for that cargo-pants look. And of course, with I-FIT, they’re great to wear all day, making them the perfect pants for anyone looking for one pant to rip up the whole resort.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Powder Skirt, Drawstring
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Poppered
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated, Boot Hooks
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Regular, Relaxed
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric, I-FIT System