The Under snow pants are a baggier, relaxed resort pant from Picture that have great technical specs and the ability to go everywhere on the mountain.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 40g Thermal STD Insulation
Where To Wear
Picture have given the Under the DRYPLAY 10k/10k membrane, and topped it off with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating, which provides awesome waterproofing and breathability. On the inside, they’ve put in 40g of Thermal STD insulation, which is plenty, even on the coldest days. All this makes the Under pants perfect for resort riding, and technical enough to tackle some sidecountry playtime too.
What We Love
The Under have an awesome, relaxed styling, as well as an elasticated powder skirt, meaning you can wear them low and still not take on powder when you stack it. On top of that, they’ve got Picture’s excellent I-FIT system, so you can pull the hems up to let off some steam on those bluebird park days. And it’s all topped off with a quirky drawstring belt and a cargo-style pocket for that final touch of baggy steez.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Powder Skirt, Drawstring
• Pockets / 2x Hip, Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Poppered
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated, Boot Hooks
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Regular, Relaxed
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric, I-FIT System