The Iris pants are a super waterproof, insulated pair of snow pants perfect for shredding everything from the groomers to the backcountry.
• Material / 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 20,000g/m2
• Insulation / 60g 3M Thinsulate Insulation
Where To Wear
With an awesome 20,000mm water column thanks to the 2L FN Dry 20k Laminate construction, complete with O-Protect DWR coating, these pants are seriously top tier and will keep you dry in all conditions. And with 60g of Thinsulate insulation, they’re ideal for colder conditions. With awesome tech specs, these things are great to wear both inside and outside the resort and will stand up to everything both you and the mountain can throw at them.
What We Love
These pants look and feel awesome, and have lots of nice touches that make them a great all-rounder pant. With Oakley’s Performance Fit and a 4-way stretch, they feel light and mobile and are perfect for all kinds of riding. Add in the thigh vents, gaiters, adjustable waist, and an abrasion resistant kick panel to keep them from wearing prematurely, and these are a slick pair of pants that really don’t have a weak-point.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Zippered, Velcro Fastening
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Zippered Gussets
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Oakley Performance Fit
• Additional Features / 4-Way Stretch, Reinforced Kick Panels
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!