The Ice Pullover snow jacket from Oakley is a highly waterproof insulated anorak with the capabilities to tear apart the entire mountain.
• Material / 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 20,000g/m2
• Insulation / Biozone Insulation, 60g Primaloft
Where To Wear
The Ice Pullover is equipped with Oakley’s 2L FN Dry 20k laminate, complete with O-Protect DWR Coating, which makes it suitable for use in even the harshest weather conditions. And with Biozone and 60g of Primaloft insulation, it’s warm and cosy, even when the temperature plunges. Combine that with Oakley’s thoughtful design, and this is a jacket that you can use all over the mountain, from the resort to the wildest backcountry adventures.
What We Love
With an ice-cool minimalist design, as well as some classic anorak styling, this jacket lets its functionality do the talking. There are few frills here, which we like, and the specs really get our motor running, too. When jackets boil down to put-it-on-and go, we love that. And this is just one of those jackets. It’s got the right amount of insulation for all mountain cruising, all the features you need, and plenty of waterproofing to tackle everything. There really isn’t a downside to this one.
Full Feature List
• Hood / 3-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / Kangaroo Pouch, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media Pocket, Goggle Pocket
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated
• Hem / Cinch System
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Oakley Performance Fit
• Additional Features / 4-Way Stretch
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!