The Line Miner XM are a medium-sized goggle with the classic Line Miner look and all of the awesome tech you’d expect from this top-tier goggle maker.
• Lens Shape / Cylindrical
• UV Protection / 100% UVA/UVB
• Interchangeable Lens / Yes, Pop-Out
What We Love
The Line Miner is a staple in the Oakley range, and the XM is perfect for women riders or guys with smaller faces. Though, despite the size down, it still loses none of its charm of style. With a modern, low-profile frame, FOV is boosted without sacrificing helmet compatibility. The lens is a Prizm lens, which means boosted contrast for those low-light days, and with a super comfortable triple-layered foam liner, these things are comfortable all day long. Plus, their prescription glasses compatible.
• Prizm lens turns up the contrast for easy riding in all light conditions.
• Low profile frame maximises field of view and maintains versatile helmet compatibility.
• With notches cut into the liner, these goggles are prescription glasses compatible.
• A 40mm strap relieves and evenly spreads pressure, while non-slip silicone lines keep it secure.
• Triple-layer face foam gives amazing all-day comfort and is moisture wicking thanks to the polar fleece liner.
• High Impact rated to ANSI Z87.1 and EN166 standards.
• Includes microfibre cleaning and storage bag.
• Optical Class 1, rated for continuous use.
• Vented for comfortable wearing and anti-fogging.