The Flight Path XL are a new premier snow goggle from Oakley, developed in collaboration with Super G World Champion Aleksander Kilde, to handle everything the mountain can throw at you -- and then some.
• Lens Shape / Spherical
• UV Protection / 100% UVA/UVB
• Interchangeable Lens / Yes, Ridgelock EV
What We Love
With a super-cool semi-frameless design, the Flight Path XL are reminiscent of Oakley’s classic sport shades, and gosh don’t they just look awesome! With a low profile design, hidden venting, and some amazing tech, these things are serious. Oakley have added their new Ridgelock EV Lens system which internalises the inner frame gasket, meaning a 19% increase in overall FOV, and a 35% improvement in vertical FOV, meaning you see more of the mountain. And with their Prizm tech thrown in, too, contrast is cranked up to eleven meaning you can see every rut and line, even in flat light conditions.
• Prizm lens gives superior contrast even in low light conditions.
• Ridgelock EV Lens System provides wider and taller field of vision for better peripheral awareness and overall performance.
• Semi frameless design increases helmet compatibility and enhances shock absorption on crashes.
• Streamlined design for reduced drag during racing.
• Ideal to wear with prescription glasses, with liner notches added at the temples.
• Wide 50mm strap spreads pressure and non-slip silicone lines provide a secure fit.
• Triple-layer face foam actively wicks moisture thanks to the warm and breathable polar fleece lining.
• High Impact rated to ANSI Z87.1 and EN166 standards.
• Includes microfibre cleaning and storage bag.
• Optical Class 1, rated for continuous use.
• Vented for comfortable wearing and anti-fogging.