The Fall Line XL are a premier frameless goggle from Oakley and feature both their Ridgelock lens-change system, as well as their Prizm lens for amazing low-light performance.
• Lens Shape / Cylindrical
• UV Protection / 100% UVA/UVB
• Interchangeable Lens / Yes, Ridgelock
What We Love
The Fall Line XL are a super handsome pair of frameless goggles that look and feel space-age. They’ve got a sweet frameless design which gives insane peripheral vision, and fits snuggly with most helmets, too. The Ridgelock system makes swapping lenses easy, but you don’t have to thanks to the Prizm lens as this thing turns up the contrast for great performance even in those tricky flat-light situations. And, on top of that, these goggles are prescription glasses compatible.
• Prizm lens enhances contrast for optimum low and flat light performance.
• Frameless design widens and deepens FOV, while giving an awesome aesthetic and versatile helmet compatibility.
• Prescription glasses compatible, these goggles have notches in the liner.
• A wide 50mm strap spreads pressure evenly and is non-slip, too, thanks to the silicone lines.
• Triple-layer face foam provides breathable comfort thanks to the polar fleece lining.
• High Impact rated to ANSI Z87.1 and EN166 standards.
• Includes microfibre cleaning and storage bag.
• Optical Class 1, rated for continuous use.
• Vented for comfortable wearing and anti-fogging.
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!