The Flight Deck XL live up to their name and could have come right off a pilot’s helmet. They’re big, they’re bubble-eyed, and they’re stacked with tech and ready to shred.
• Lens Shape / Spherical
• UV Protection / 100% UVA/UVB
• Interchangeable Lens / Yes, Ridgelock
What We Love
The Flight Deck XL is a great looking, frameless goggle from Oakley and has a super minimalist aesthetic to go with its awesome technical features. With the Ridgelock lens change system, you can quickly and easily switch out your lens on the fly. But you probably won’t need to, as the Flight Deck comes with a Prizm lens, which boosts contrast, making it great in both bright and flat lighting conditions, bringing up every rut and line to keep your riding on point. And all this is tied together with a big and comfortable non-slip strap, and a breathable foam liner. And as if that wasn’t enough, they’re also prescription glasses compatible, too.
• Prizm lens cranks up the contrast for optimised riding in all light conditions.
• Frameless design gives amazing FOV and great helmet compatibility.
• Prescription glasses-compatible liner has notches cut in at the temples.
• 50mm gives great pressure relief and a secure fit thanks to the silicone non-slip lines.
• Triple layer face foam complete with polar fleece gives a breathable and comfortable wearing experience.
• High Impact rated to ANSI Z87.1 and EN166 standards.
• Includes microfibre cleaning and storage bag.
• Optical Class 1, rated for continuous use.
• Vented for comfortable wearing and anti-fogging.