The Burton Banshey 2L Jacket is a lightly insulated powerhouse that’s ready to shred no matter the weather or terrain.
• Material / 2L GoreTex
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / Ret 9
• Insulation / 60g THERMOLITE, Living Lining
Where To Wear
The 2L GoreTex Banshey jacket is a classic zip-through with plenty of waterproofing and insulation, making it a great all-rounder. Whether it’s park sessions in the slush, or a hike deep into the backcountry, the Banshey will be able to handle it. Just pull it on, and go riding!
What We Love
Straight out of the year 3020, this futuristic looking jacket has every base covered. Burton have added lots of great touches like a dropped rear hem, loads of internal and external pockets, and a fleece-lined collar for comfort, all of which make this jacket ideal for any snowy day inside or outside the resort.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Meshed Underarm
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Velcro Chest, 2x Zippered Chest, 2x Zippered Handwarmer, 2x Velcro Forearm
• Inner Pockets / 2x Mesh Dump Pockets, Body-Heated Media Pocket
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Living Lining, bluesign Approved Materials