The Frostner jacket from Burton is a throwback in style and design, but keeps things modern under the hood, packing in plenty of tech for the road ahead.
• Material / 2L DRYRIDE
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / Lined Shell
Where To Wear
The Frostner jacket from Burton is a super stylish lined shell that’s got plenty of tech to keep you dry on your next trip. Made using Burton’s 2L DRYRIDE shell fabric, and equipped with their Living Lining to keep you nice and warm, this jacket is built to lap the resort with ease, dip into the park, and slash some sidecountry pow. It’s a comfy and versatile jacket that’s ideal for all-mountain use, and definitely won’t let you down.
What We Love
The colourways this season are out of this world, but on top of that, we love how these jackets have loads of storage and still stay lightweight! With two waterproof chest pockets, two waterproof handwarmer pockets, a zippered media pocket with internal therma-pouch for your phone, zipped pass pocket, and mesh dump pocket, this jacket has you well stocked for a long day on the mountain.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Meshed Underarm
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media, Mesh Dump
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / bluesign Approved Materials, Living Lining