The Burton Moto boots are the perfect entry level boot for the aspiring rider, or the ideal park boot for someone who wants a mellow-flexing and affordable freestyle companion.
• Flex Rating / Soft/Medium (4/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Double BOA
The Moto boot is Burton’s entry-level offering and provides amazing bang for your buck when it comes to choosing your first boots or if you’re looking for a park-ready pair that’re happy to flex and jib all day long. Burton use their Imprint 1+ liner, which is fully heat moldable and offers integrated lacing to reduce heel lift and provide excellent comfort levels. Their DynoLITE Outsole provides excellent traction for those who’re doing lots of hiking around the greens or parks and are getting to grips with skating. Sleeping Bag reflective foil keeps your feet warm too, and their 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue provides great flexibility and forgiveness for a playful ride.
What We Love
As a first boot, the Moto checks all the boxes. It’s super affordable, and benefits from Burton’s trickle-down tech, which means all the things that featured in their higher-end boots a few years back have made their way into this boot. Combine that with their Shrinkage tech which sizes down the shell a whole size comparative to other brands, reducing heel and toe drag, and their Total Comfort Construction, and this is a boot that’ll do everything you need it to, and keep your feet feeling great all day long.
Full Feature List
• Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Tech: Burton size 10s are the same size as other brands’ size 9s for reduces heel and toe drag and better all-around fit.
• DynoLITE Outsole: Excellent grip in all conditions.
• Imprint 1+ Liner: Heat moldable with integrated lacing for superior fit and heel hold.
• Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: Eliminated cold seeping through the sole.
• Total Comfort Construction: Designed to be as comfy as possible, these are great to wear all day long.
• 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue: Softer flexing for a playful and forgiving ride.
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!