A super comfortable and progression focused boot, the Mint is a mid-range offering from Burton and is perfect for all-day riding and riders of all skill levels.
• Flex Rating / Soft (3.5/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Single BOA
The Mint BOA boot from Burton is a progression focused and comfort-concerned all-mountain cruiser with a forgiving flex and lots of cushioning to keep you nice and cosy all day long. The Mint benefits from lots of trickle-down tech, and has plenty to let you hit the park, the pow, and the groomers all in one day. Burton have given it their Imprint 1+ Liner, which offers their Comfort Fit design by way of some extra padding. On top of that, you get a Soft Flex Tongue, which is a cushioned tongue that wraps around your shin, providing a flexible, surfy feel that helps to prevent fast edge transitions, mitigate unbalancing, and reduce edge catching and hooking for faster and better progression.
What We Love
The Mint Boa is a simple and elegant boot that’s great for beginners or for intermediates looking for something easy-going. It features Burton’s DynoLITE outsole for grip and impact-cushioning, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil to keep your feet warm on cold days. Combine that with their most comfortable liner, as well as their Total Comfort Construction, which includes a level 1 molded EVA footbed and internal gussets for better fit and reduced pressure, and this is a boot that puts comfy riding at the top of its priorities list, but doesn’t skimp out on performance, either! It’s hard not to love this boot. It’s like a slipper you can shred in. What could be better?
Full Feature List
• Women’s-Specific True Fit Design: Designed around the shape of a woman’s foot, these boots offer amazing support and fit
• BOA Sequence Coiler Lacing: Get in and out quickly and dial in a custom fit with Burton’s own take on the BOA, utilising their amazing New England Ropes
• Imprint 1+ Liner: Heat-moldable liner with extra padding and EVA foam for unparalleled comfort
• DynoLITE Outsole: lightweight and super grippy, this outsole handles landings and gives traction where you need it most
• Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: Prevents cold from seeping up through the sole for warmer feet
• Soft Flexing Tongue: Provides a surfy feel and more mellow weight transfer for a forgiving ride
• Total Comfort Construction: Level 1 molded EVA footbed for out-of-the-box comfort and longevity