The Superstar Advanced brings some classic Adidas styling to the snowboard world and blends tech with functionality, delivering a balanced riding experience.
• Flex Rating / Medium (5/10)
• Riding Style / All-Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Classic Laces, Velcro Strap
The Superstar Advanced boot is a mid-flexing all-mountain boot that features a silver level heat-mouldable Ultralon liner for awesome support and cushioning, along with an articulated cuff shell for freedom of movement and reduced wear. And with a 3D-moulded tongue and inner ankle harness combo, your foot stays locked down, no matter what. This all rounds the Superstar Advanced out as a good, solid boot that’s perfect for everything, and perhaps only struggles on those gnarly steeps when you’re charging powder.
What We Love
The rubber toe is the first thing you notice, and definitely something you’ll love. For toe-straps, it provides a higher friction coefficient than a lot of fabrics, so your foot is super secure in the binding. And to top that off, it completely eliminates wear so these will last a super long time. As well as that, Adidas have included an outer velcro strap to keep your laces in check and to really customise that fit, all of which adds up to a killer mid-range boot that can do it all.
Full Feature List
• Silver Level Heat-Mouldable Ultralon Liner: For awesome cushioning and support.
• Removable Power Strap: Provides customised fit and hold.
• Articulated Cuff Shell Design: Reduces stress and wear and allows for better freedom of movement.
• Classic Rubber Toe: Better strap hold, reduced wear, and classic steez.
• Inner Ankle Harness with Speed Lacing: Eliminates heel lift while riding.
• 3D Moulded Tongue: Pressure point reduction and increased comfort.