The Samba Advanced is one of Adidas’ most popular snowboard boots, and for good reason. With plenty of tech and a balanced ride, these things rule the mountain.
• Flex Rating / Medium (5/10)
• Riding Style / All-Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Classic Laces
The Samba Advanced is the next step in the evolution of this awesome boot. With a Continental Rubber outsole, you’ve got amazing grip and shock absorption, and when combined with the articulated cuff shell and 3D moulded tongue and silver level heat-mouldable Ultralon liner, you get a premium boot experience that performs everywhere. A mid flex is packed in, too, and is improved with an inner ankle harness to prevent heel lift, along with Adidas' instep power lacing system, which gives all over hold and comfort, making the Samba a supremely comfortable and functional all mountain snowboard boot.
What We Love
The comfort of the Samba Advanced is well renowned, and for good reason. And with its mid flex, awesome Continental Rubber outsole for grip, and a classic lacing system with their Ultralon liner, this thing feels like a dream to wear. As such, it’s perfect for the rider who wants to go from the park to the groomers, and then kick it in the apres, too. If you put your boots on in the morning and don’t take them off until bedtime, the Samba is a super comfy choice that sacrifices nothing in the performance department.
Full Feature List
• Continental Rubber Outsole: Superior grip and shock absorption.
• Instep Power Lacing System: For targeted support and pressure point relief.
• Silver Level Heat-Mouldable Ultralon Liner: Custom fit for support and comfort.
• Articulated Cuff Shell: Reduces stress and wear on the boot and allows for better freedom of movement.
• Inner Ankle Harness with Speed Lacing: Eliminates heel lift while riding.
• 3D Moulded Tongue: For premium fit and pressure point reduction.
But don’t worry, we will tell you when they’re back!