The Response 3MC is a balanced all mountain boot with a medium flex, plenty of tech and comfort for all day shredding, and a dual boa lacing for easy access.
• Flex Rating / Medium (6/10)
• Riding Style / All-Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Double-Boa
With a Continental Rubber outsole, this boot has awesome grip both on and off the board, as well as top-quality shock absorption. On top of that, Adidas have given this boot an articulated cuff shell for freedom of movement, as well as reduced wear, and a 3D-moulded tongue for pressure point reduction. Inside, there’s a silver level heat-mouldable Ultralon liner for superior comfort and support, as well as an internal heel harness to eliminate heel lift. And of course, it has a dual boa closure system for performance and ease of access, making this boot a great all-mountain performer that’s comfy all day long.
What We Love
The Response has a little more stiffness than Adidas’ other midrange boots, which makes it feel more responsive in the turns. And with a dual-boa closure and heel harness, you can really dial in that custom fit, making it perfect for the more aggressive rider who also likes to lay it down in the park.
Full Feature List
• Continental Rubber Outsole: Superior grip and shock absorption.
• Silver Level Heat-Mouldable Ultralon Liner: Custom fit for support and comfort.
• Articulated Cuff Shell: Reduces stress and wear on the boot and allows for better freedom of movement.
• Inner Ankle Harness with Speed Lacing: Eliminates heel lift while riding.
• 3D Moulded Tongue: For premium fit and pressure point reduction.