A slimmer fitting jacket, the Seen is a technical powerhouse designed to keep heat sealed in and the weather locked out on even the snowiest back-country adventures.
• Material / 64% Bio-Produced Polyester, 36% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 15,000g/m2
• Insulation / Thermal Dry System, Coremax Lining
Where To Wear
The Seen jacket is crafted using a bio-sourced hardshell derived from sugarcane waste for that eco edge, and is equipped with Picture's DRYPLAY 20k/15k waterproof membrane. It's then enhanced with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating, making it capable of withstanding even the harshest mountain conditions. And with their Thermal Dry System to manage moisture and bodyheat and their Coremax lining to keep your vital parts will insulated, the Seen is well equipped to handle whatever the mountain has on offer.
What We Love
With a slimmer cut, it hugs in all the right places, sealing heat in without the need for bulky insulation. And with an awesome two-tone styling, as well as four outer pockets plus a pass pocket, and two inner pockets, it toes that fine line between a technical outer shell and an insulated resort jacket. The Coremax liner delivers great warmth considering it's weight, making this a brilliant jacket for shredding the groomers in the morning and delving into the backcountry after lunch.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zippered, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Belly, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Slim, Tailored
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric