A super stylish anorak style jacket from Picture, the Season is an stacked with tech and ready for your next snowy adventure.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80/60g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System
Where To Wear
Crafted with Picture's DRYPLAY 10k/10k waterproof membrane, and enhanced with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR coating, this jacket can shrug off everything the mountain can throw at you. And with 80g of Thermal STD body insulation combined with Picture's Thermal Dry System, this jacket is super warm, and capable of withstanding even the coldest temperatures. All together, this makes the Season a tough anorak that will dominate the resort, but also stand up to sidecountry adventures and stick with you through the deepest powder stashes.
What We Love
With an awesome design, the Season is easily one of the best looking jackets around. The zipper flap running up the front gives a nice minimalist design, while the blocked panelling accentuates the natural body shape, hugging in all the right places. And with an extended rear drape and a high collar, it's ideal for taking all over the mountain, both on, and off the beaten track. It's a jacket that just works everywhere!
Full Feature List
• Hood/ Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zippered, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Belly, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Regular, Tailored
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric