The Lined Shell Anorak is stylish and functional and has the sort of technical specs that will go from the park to the powder in one fell swoop.
• Material / 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / Lined Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Lined Shell Anorak has a solid 10k waterproof rating thanks to the 2L FN Dry 10k Laminate construction, and is finished off with the O-Protect DWR coating for an extra seal. This makes this jacket ideal for resort and side-country riding, and means it will stand up to some backcountry, too, providing conditions aren't too wet. However, with its ripstop and plain mechanical stretch material, the park is where it comes alive, weathering spills and tumbles with ease.
What We Love
There’s nothing quite like a tough jacket. Knowing you can take a fall or turtle-shell a knuckle and still come out smelling like roses is a true gift that few jackets can deliver. But with the added ripstop and mechanical stretch, this jacket does it with style. Add in the all-mountain design touches, too, like the wrist gaiters, as well as two full-size inner pockets (a rarity on an anorak), and this is a jacket that’s primed and ready for every hardcore adventure!
Full Feature List
• Hood / 3-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / Kangaroo Pouch, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media Chest Pocket, Goggle Dump Pocket
• Cuffs / Lycra Wrist Gaiter, Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated
• Hem / Cinch System
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Oakley Performance Fit
• Additional Features / Oxford Mechanical Stretch, Ripstop Construction
Model-info: The guy on the picture is wearing size L,and he is 184cm tall and weighs 76kg.